Your online search for Suboxone doctors near me has brought you to one of the most respected outpatient rehabs in the state. At Recovery Now, our medical specialists use Suboxone to treat opiate addiction with exceptional results. Suboxone for addiction treatment was once a costly and fairly inaccessible treatment, however, much has changed in recent years to make it easier for patients to use during early stage detox. If you or someone you care about is addicted to opioids, contact Recovery Now at 615-416-8010 to discuss Suboxone uses to prevent relapse and help you achieve long-term success in recovery.
5 Clear Benefits Of Suboxone Treatment
1. Suboxone treatment is safe for patients recovering from addiction. Used in a MAT program, Suboxone is significantly safer than trying to go through withdrawals at home or a friend’s house. Get the facts about Suboxone by speaking with a counselor from our clinic.
2. When Suboxone is offered in an outpatient setting, such as ours at Recovery Now, it becomes more affordable than other treatment options. Health insurance providers are more likely to approve payment for Suboxone treatment when it doesn’t come with a long-term stay in a treatment center.
3. Suboxone is effective in treating addiction in its most severe stages. Fear of failure keeps many opioid users from seeking treatment; however, Suboxone patients are more likely to complete a recovery program and beat their addiction. If you’ve been told there was no hope of recovery due to long-term use of heroin, reach out to Recovery Now to speak one-on-one with a therapist who can give you new hope for a bright future.
4. Suboxone contains a drug called Naloxone, which prevents patients from getting high when attempting to misuse or abuse the treatment. The possibility of misusing or becoming addicted to Suboxone is significantly lower than heroin and other opioids, making it a good choice for patients who need a way out of addiction.
5. Recovery from heroin addiction is possible at home with Suboxone and therapy. A future free of addiction is within your reach when you contact Recovery Now to discuss treatment options in one of our convenient TN locations. Speak to Suboxone doctors near me in Nashville, Clarksville, or Ashland City when you’re ready to take the next step in your journey to lifelong recovery from addiction. You’ll never regret your decision to make lasting changes for the better.
Request a free consultation with Suboxone doctors from Recovery Now; call our helpline 24/7 at 615-416-8010. Committing to a Suboxone program will help you stay the course you’ve begun once you’ve made the decision to stop using drugs. There are minor risks involved in Suboxone treatment, however, doctors agree that the benefits far outweigh any risks associated with the treatment.
You can live the life you were meant to live and create a safe space where drugs have no place in your world. All it takes is a phone call to learn more about available treatments in your community.